Your Donations at Work
RTF donors make a difference in the lives of their co-workers every day! Here are some examples:
- $5/pay period will pay for new eyeglasses for a retiree who worked at an LS&Co. factory sewing jeans.
- $10/pay period will help a co-worker buy food and connect utilities in an apartment after a fire destroyed his home.
- $15/pay period will help pay for funeral expenses for a co-worker’s spouse who passed away unexpectedly.
- $20/pay period will go towards a month of missed rent for a co-worker on medical leave undergoing cancer treatments.
Did You Know
- RTF aid is global! In the past 12 months RTF has provided aid to employees and retirees in over 15 countries around the world.
- Until the year 2000 there was no retiree program; it grew from providing eyeglasses in 2000 ($20,000/year) to over $1 million dollars in support by 2007.
- 3,000 pairs of eyeglasses and hearing aids have been given to LS&Co. retirees in the past 4 years.
- RTF helps an average of 220 retirees each year with dentures and extractions they can't afford. Since 2001, RTF has provided over $2 million to almost 1,800 retirees and their spouses for critical dental repairs.
“What a difference the Red Tab Foundation is making in the day-to-day lives of retirees. Donating to the Foundation is a way to honor one of the great legacies of this company.”