Your Donations at Work
RTF donors make a difference in the lives of their co-workers every day.
- $5/pay period will assist a vulnerable retiree who worked at an LS&Co. factory sewing jeans.
- $10/pay period will help a co-worker buy food and connect utilities in an apartment after a fire destroyed his home.
- $15/pay period will help pay for funeral expenses for a co-worker’s spouse who passed away unexpectedly.
- $20/pay period will go towards missed rent for a co-worker on medical leave undergoing cancer treatments.
Did You Know?
- RTF aid is global. RTF has provided emergency assistance to employees and retirees in over a dozen countries around the world.
- Emergency aid provided to over 180 employees following tornados, hurricanes and other natural disasters since 2000
- RTF has helped pay for over 70 funerals for employees and their loved ones since 2000.
- Over 4,000 pairs of eyeglasses and hearing aids have been given to LS&Co. retirees.
- Since 2001, RTF has provided over $2.5 million to over 2,000 retirees and their spouses for critical dental repairs.
- Over 400 dependents awarded scholarships since 2008.