Levi Strauss & Co. employees in the United States and Canada
Levi Strauss & Co. employees that receive grants experience a sudden, unexpected emergency that impacts their
ability to meet monthly household expenses. Examples of qualifying emergencies include:
- Natural disaster (fire, hurricane, tornado, etc.)
- Illness or injury of a spouse, child, dependent, or employee himself/herself
- Death of a spouse, child, dependent or employee himself/herself
- Loss of a spouse's/domestic partner's job or employee's 2nd job due to layoff or company closure.
- Direct LS&Co. employees with an equivelant of 6 months of full time service are eligible to apply for short-term
emergency financial assistance.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
“Thank you for helping me get back on track financially! It means so much to my family!”
Grant Recipient, USA