Run for Red Tab SF Race Day Info
Want to participate in Run for Red Tab San Francisco 2016? Here’s how:
Step 1: Register for the race
Employees can participate in the 5K, 10K or 10 Mile race for free.
Navigate to the Presidio 10 Registration site and enter the Promo Code LeviFamily2016 in field just above the “Register button”. Please make sure to use your @levi.com email address in the contact information.
If friends and family would like to join you in the race, they can get 10% off using Promo Code RFRT. Note: You will need to process these registrations SEPARATELY from your free employee registration.
Step 2: Fundraise: Reach out to your friends, family, and colleagues for sponsorships to help us reach our fundraising goal of $25,000. You can fundraise as an individual or part of a team by setting up a fundraising page. See further information about leading a team or joining an existing team.
- Levi’s® Tent: As race sponsors, LS&Co. has its own VIP tent, which will be located in the far right corner of the expo area next to the start and finish lines. This will be our headquarters for all of Race Day, so join us there!
- You will need a wristband for the Levi’s VIP area, so make sure you get one when you register at our tent.
- There will be a bag-check provided by the Guardsmen, but you can also leave your items in the tent during the race, although it will not be secured.
- We’ll be taking a group photo around 10 am, so please try to be near the tent at that time.
- Shirts: Run for Red Tab shirts will be provided at the tent FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY. All runners will be provided with a Levi’s Presidio 10 race shirt at the finish line.
- Packet Pick Up: Run for Red Tab race packet pick up will be separate from the general Guardsman pick up. To get your race number and information:
- Visit the Levi’s tent between 6:30 – 8 am on Sunday before the race
- Race Start Times: Please ensure you give yourself plenty of time to park, pick up your race number, and warm up before your race distance’s start time:
- 10MILE race starts at 8:00 AM sharp
- 10 KILOMETER race starts at 8:30 AM sharp
- 5 KILOMETER race starts at 9:00 AM sharp
- Parking: See attached map for parking locations.
- Please park in the East Beach Parking Lot, the Letterman Hospital Parking Lot, or the Marina Green Parking Lot and walk to the Start and Finish area. We encourage you to take public transit if possible.
- Due to construction, the area between McDowell Avenue and Girard Road will be closed.
- The Sports Basement parking lot will be closed to participants on the day of the event.
- Waivers: You MUST sign a waiver for the Golden Gate bridge before taking part in the race.
You can find more information about the race here.